Yes. Find your power!
What do I mean by that? I mean it's time to take control of your finances, make a plan and get to where you want to be. Financially, yes, but more than that. Money is just a means to an end -- a tool you use in building the life you want. A strong financial foundation gives you choices and that means power over your life and your story. I bet you have some exciting plans for your life, but do you know how to get there?
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You feel like your money limits your choices, and you want more out of life.
- You're not sure whether you're on track for retirement and other goals even though you're saving a lot. How are you supposed to know how much is enough and what you should be doing with it?
- You're successful and you've built a nice nest egg! Now you want want to maximize your investment returns without making expensive mistakes, but you just don't have the time or knowledge to handle it well.
- You just can't get ahead even though you make plenty of money and try to limit your spending. Where does the money go?
- Your spending isn't really a problem -- you're not short on cash -- but it feels like you waste so much money. You want to squeeze as much life as you can out of your money, and the maintaining the status quo isn't getting it done.
- You don't know what to do with your money, so you just do nothing. It just feels like something is hanging over your head all the time.
If so, my friend, you've come to the right place.
So what do we do?
My job is to help you get clear on where you are now, where you need to be and want to be, and how to get there. Together, we'll get a clear picture of your financial position, what vulnerabilities you have, develop a plan and address each one. Then we get to talk about the fun stuff -- where you *want* to be, your hopes and dreams for your life, and how we can move you toward making them a reality.
Many of us feel overwhelmed by getting our finances in order, or have shame and fear wrapped up in our feelings about money and are afraid to dig in. I get it! But there is a lot of power in facing your money head on -- whatever the numbers say, at least you know where you stand. That's where we begin. Let me help you find your power.